The Melbourne Campaigner’s Network provides regular gatherings for activists, campaigners and organisers to learn together. The emphasis is on networking, exchanging ideas, and discovering new approaches which can be applied to campaigns.
MCN is co-convened by three Melbourne activist educators: Holly Hammond, Naomi Blackburn and Nicola Paris.
Read reports and check out upcoming events as part of the Melbourne Campaigner’s Network.
- Story-based campaign strategy
- Online campaigning
- Campaign case study: 100% Renewables
- Campaign updates
- Art and Campaigning (co-presented with Arena Project Space)
- Theories of Change
- Turnout: Mobilising your base
- Future of the media
- Campaign QandA
- Report-back from the US Election
- No Gas Hub campaign case study
- Celebrating Campaign Success: Thursday 30 May.
What are people saying about the Melbourne Campaigners’ Network?
Some feedback from past sessions:
- Fantastic insightful and inspiring night – thanks to the speakers and organisers as well as the audience with the thought provoking discussion afterwards.
- Oh hooray for Melbourne Campaigners Network! What a ripper evening that Art and Campaigning Forum was.
- Excellent networking opportunity.
- Story-based strategy info was great! Made me think in a new way. Nice to have it linked to current Australian examples and political context too.
- What was good and useful? Tim’s ideas, tips, responsiveness. Clear concise experienced communication!
- Great presentation – many new ideas!
- MCN is a great initiative, please keep it up!
Melbourne Campaigners’ Network in 2013
This network is based on the interests and contributions of participants. Got a topic you think we should all know about? Hungry for particular information about campaigning? Want a chance to present to your peers in a supportive environment? Get in touch!