Plan to Win assists individuals, groups and campaigns to develop the skills and clarity required to win change in the world.
The challenges we face on our planet today require powerful social movements made up of passionate, skilled and resilient leaders.
There are lessons to be learnt from past movements, useful tools and theories, and abundant creativity to keep coming up with fresh solutions. There’s no power like people power – connected, strong, principled and hopeful.
Let’s work together to make our dreams a reality.
Plan to Win works with you to
- clarify your vision for the future
- understand current power relationships and political context
- develop effective campaigns
- grow your organisation
- deepen and broaden the capacity of your people, and
- build community power for change.
Plan to Win is based in Melbourne, Australia. We acknowledge the traditional owners, the Kulin Nation, and all Indigenous traditional owners of lands we travel to and work on.
Some of the organisations Plan to Win has worked with include:
- 100% Renewables
- Amnesty International
- Australian Greens
- Australian Youth Climate Coalition
- Greenpeace Australia-Pacific
- HealthWest Partnership
- Kotare Trust
- Melbourne University Environment Collective
- No New Coal Bacchus Marsh
- Occupy Melbourne
- Oxfam Australia
- RISE: Refugees, Survivors and Ex-Detainees
- The Sharehood
- Yarra Climate Action Now
- Yarra Energy Foundation
- Zoe Belle Gender Centre
These blog posts include further information on Plan to Win.
Plan to Win is one of numerous social movement support organisations around the world. We recognise and honour the important work of these fellow travelling organisations, a list of which can be found on the Resources page.